The health, safety and well-being of everyone at Newcastle Theatre Company is always our top priority. There are a number of COVID safe measures in place on site to help keep our community safe:
* Until at least February 28 2022, NTC will continue to require that all workers onsite, and visitors aged 16 years and over entering our buildings, are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt). Under 16s not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. This includes visitors and patrons attending a performance or event or visiting the box office;
* QR code check-in – all patrons and their guests must continue to check-in upon entry with the Service NSW QR code and provide proof of vaccination;
* Face masks continue to be required for patrons aged 12 years and over while inside our foyer and auditorium, unless lawfully exempt. We highly recommend children aged 11 years and younger wear a mask at all times;
* We have well-maintained and effective air conditioning systems that maximise ventilation with fresh air;
* Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant;
* Hand sanitiser stations are available; and
* COVID-19 safety training for all operational, frontline and contract staff.
Please do not attend our venue if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case. We are happy to provide you with a refund should you be unable to attend.